Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Merccruiser
- Model: 8.2 Mag HO ECT b3X
- Drive Type: Stern
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 430hp
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Year: 2012
17 Mill Dam Road
Huntington, Long Island, New York, US, 11743
In the Cobalt 273, the proven successes of the 243 and the 276 combine, resulting in a blend of luxury, utility, convenience, comfort, and wind-blown, full-sun performance that speak to the needs of essentially every owner. To frame the discussion another way, think of the 273 as a 243 forward, a 276 aft. And, obviously, with all the smoothness of ride, stability of handling, and roominess of interior spaces that the 273’s extended length implies. The 273 promises genuine long-term value for its lucky owners while offering every sort of enjoyment to everyone aboard. In the coming together of the 273’s ancestors, there have been no tradeoffs.
Volvo Penta and Mercruiser options available.
- Accessory Power Plug-12 Volt
- Aluminum Dash Panels
- Black Leather/SS Steering Wheel
- Compass, digital
- Composite Helm Eyebrow
- Dash/Trim Pkg., Oil rubbed Makassar
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Package
- Hour Meter Stainless Steel Switches
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Extended Running Surface
- Graphics, Molded-in Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- Motorbox Actuator
- Portal Lights (4)
- Ski Pylon-Stainless Steel
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Stainless Steel Engine Vents
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
- Swim Platform, Integrated w/ Ladder
- Aft Sunpad w/adjustable Backrest
- Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom
- Bench Seat Storage, cockpit
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/ Neoprene Back
- Cockpit Storage Console
- Double-Wide Helm Seat
- Enclosed Head with Porta Potti
- L Lounge Cockpit Seating
- Passenger Seat Flip Backrest System
- Removable Cockpit Carpet
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Sink Console, Head Compartment
- Trash Receptacle
- Sound System, Bluetooth, w/6 Speakers
- Stereo Remote, Dash
- Battery Switch, Single
- Circuit Breaker, Protected Elec. System
- Composite Floor
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
- Ignition Safety Switch
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
- Stainless Steel Windshield Braces
- Through Prop Exhaust
- Length Overall w/o Swim Platform 27'6"
- Length Overall w/ Swim Platform 28'10"
- Beam 8'6"
- Interior Cockpit Width 87"
- Deadrise at Transom 21 degrees
- Fuel Capacity 95 gal.
- Freshwater Capacity 10 gal.
- Holding Tank Capacity 10 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/o Bimini 4'1"
- Bridge Clearance w/ Arch 7'7"
- Draft Drive Up 27"
- Draft Drive Down 39"
- Dry Weight 5,800 lbs.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.